Monday, May 18, 2009

homemaking

Recently I have noticed myself saying that I was bored. What is that?? I happen to LOVE Mondays, it is house blessing day! The kids and I work on the house all day and ask God to bless us and we thank Him for all we have, it is ALL His, but He has blessed us with it :) Anyways, as I am going from room to room looking around I can name off a hundred things that need my attention (along with the help of the kiddos), so I wonder why am I bored? Just say that I was to get EVERYTHING done or just wanted a break from housework, isn't that the time I should use to play with the kids, make a special meal, work on a craft, read a book, you know the fun things! I am shocked at myself sometimes, and grateful for the Lord showing me the way...because if I was leading...that would be trouble! LOL...
So, today I am feeling extra blessed and encouraged! Like I said I LOVE Mondays! Hope you all are finding joy in homemaking, and seeing all that we have to do in a positive way!
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment