Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WOW!!! It's been a while!

It sure has been a long time since I last wrote! LOTS has been going on. We are getting finished up with school, getting the house all cleaned out and organized...the garden planted, we started mowing, my FIL had back surgery so we have been helping them out...church...family...KIDS...friends...you know, all the usual stuff :) LOL
Today has been CRAZY! I got all 5 kids ready and out the door to go to Walmart as DH's b-day is Friday, we were going shopping for him....we get there and it's CLOSED!! the power was out! I decided to NOT wait....we went home. I put the baby down for a nap, he climbed out of his crib and messed his room all up by the time I got up there he had toy boxes tipped over and the room trashed! ARGG...time for a big boy bed, I'd say! Then I had two more kids to put to bed and cleaning to do, so we have not yet made it to the store. The baby is back to sleep and all is well in the world. I still need to go because the cats need food. Oh well.
The Lord has been working in my heart and life so much as of late it is amazing! We have such a wonderful God, don't we :) He is showing me MANY areas where I need major growth, for that conviction I am pleased! We are studying the Fruit of the Spirit right now...so there is LOTS to learn!
I am working on getting school ready for next year. I have most of my stuff bought, but it is a mish mash of materials. I like them all and am grateful to have them (very frugal finds, I might add :) So, I need to really spend some time putting that all together, and making sure that God is in the center of it all!
I am working on sprucing up the house, but in frugal ways...so that has been keeping me occupied too...fun!
Well, I hear my baby...so I am going to try to load all 5 kids AGAIN and head to Walmart...then home for cooking supper, finishing wash, and running the sweeper...and cleaning the baby's MESSY room! LOL
Have a blessed day!!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment