Monday, January 4, 2010

WW day 1

I am changing the focus of this non-existant blog to my journal...my WW journal :) I have done WW in the past and really LOVE it...I need to shed about 80 lbs!!! WOW! So, here is where I will record my daily doings..lol..

menu: break: coffee w/ creamer 2pt
mini bagel 2pt
1 T pb 1 pt
1 tsp jelly 0pt
1/2 of a bannana 1pt

lunch: sandwich 4pt
soup 1pt

snack: coffee w/ creamer 2 pt
23 pretzels 2pt
1 T honey mustard 1 pt

dinner: 2 c WW chicken & dumplings 5pt
1 c applesauce 1 pt

dessert: WW cake w/ coolwhip free 2 pt

total 23 pt

It is going really well today. I don't feel hungry or like I am craving anything. I am really excited about loosing weight. I am looking for more family friendly recipes, and I found just the site for them! YEAH!!!

fitness: my goal this week is to walk a mile 5 days a week...it's a video :)
today I walked 1 mile :)

blessings,
kim

No comments:

Post a Comment