Tuesday, January 5, 2010

WW day 2

Well, yesterday was ok. I ate 3 extra points I was not counting on. but I am ok with that :)

today's plan
B: coffee w. creamer 2
mini bagel w/ pb & J 3
1/2 apple 1

L: sand. 4
WW coleslaw 1/2 c 1

S: coffee w. creamer 2
power bar 2

D: crockpot cheeseburgers 1/4c 4
bun 2
veggies 1

S: WW cake 2

fitness: walked 1 mile with video

I am looking forward to having more stamina...I really didn't realize how out of shape I am! EEK! I am really looking at this with the eyes of a healthy life...I am excited!!

Lots going on today...St has a dentist appt...she's not happy about it...and Cy & Co see their grandparents..that's always hard...and we have school and I am in MAJOR need of a clean out of the house...every corner is jammed with STUFF...drives me nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment