Wednesday, January 6, 2010

WW day 3

It seems to be getting harder...I am feeling hungry!!! ARGG...yesterday I stayed on points but I ate too many snacks...I need to do better today. I had some pivital moments as of late about my weight...I was weighing myself and T came out and told everyone my weight number!! I wanted to die! I hid in the bathroom for a long time after that..lol...

So here's the menu for today
B: coffee w. creamer 2
toast 2
1 T pb 1
1 tsp jelly 0
1/2 banana 1

S: 1/2 banana 1

L: sandwich 4
1c soup 1

S: coffee w. creamer 2
pretzels 2
honey mustard 1

D: Italian twist skillet 5.5
veggies 0

dessert: nothing planned

22.5 pt

fitness: walked a mile

I am determined to do this today...so I will be hungry if I must...but this is ALL I am eating today!!! Good luck to me :) LOL

goings on today...I am still cleaning out...got the living room closet cleaned out, now I need to organize it...and work on little girls room...here we go! school also needs to get done, and regular stuff....busy, busy, busy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment