Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Daily Menu and Recipie

Good morning. Yesterday was ok...as far as eating goes...it was hard at times as those york patties were calling my name all day! We ended up going to McDonalds for ice cream last night, and a cone there is only 3 points. So, I stayed on points all day :0) I was more relaxed yesterday, we had a social worker come by and see us before the adoption, it's sad to be saying goodbye to many great people we have come to love through our years as foster parents. I am ready for a brreak though. It will have to be goodbye (to all the social workers) for now!! Anyway, it set us back about an hour or more, but we got done...on time...with no headache! It was great! I think we can manage things...but I HAVE to remember to be prayerful and know that He is in control!
Today is a normal day...so it should be ok...we have some house work to do today!

B: coffee w. 2 Tb creamer...2pt
1 bagel thin..1pt....3 egg whites...1pt...1 piece of FF ham... .5pt
1/2 yogurt...1pt

Lunch: chicken breast...2pt...bread...1pt...1 T BBQ sauce...0pt
1/2 bean salad...1pt and if needed 1c. 0 pt soup

Dinner: Beef pot pie...6pt
squash 0pt
beets opt

Dessert: pb coolwhip things 2pt

snack #1 coffee w. creamer 2pt york pattie..1pt
snack#2 coffee w/ creamer 2pt york pattie..1 pt

total 23 points...may eat 2 of the dessert things and it would be 25 points...this is high...but I feel "munchy" and PMSy...not a word....so I PLANNED for it! There's no sense in thinking that's not how I feel, I'm just gonna go with it...and plan for it! I get 26 points daily...so it's ok :0)


We had crock pot cheeseburgers for supper last night and the whole family LOVES these!
We use 1 lb ground venison..cooked
put that in greased crock pot with 1/2 c. ketchup
a little water
8oz RF Velveeta cut up
and seasonings...we use garlic pwd, onion pwd, salt and pepper
cook on low about 5 hrs
to serve put 1/4c. on a bun...and if you like put some onion rings and ketchup! YUM!
1/4c. meat mixture is 2pt

I need to go start the day....breakfast...cleaning...school...life!! Praying for a cycle or an answer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment