Thursday, September 30, 2010

Daily menu

Ok..yesterday didn't go as planned, but I stayed within my points, so it was OK. I substituded some things according to what we were doing. A fun thing we did yesterday was I took "old fashioned" pictures of all the kids. I am going to print them in black and white, it will be so cool :0) I also talked to DD#1's cyber teacher and was VERY VERY VERY incouraged! She had lots of great ideas we could impliment to make learning more creative and fun! I am excited to see if all that she told us to do will make a big difference for DD #1.
Today it is going to rain ALL day, so there will be no outside time! EEKK!! All those kids....stuck. in. the. house.= DISASTER!!!! LOL...it will be interesting~LOL
I am going to work on a menu and grocery list today and would like to start working on my Christmas wrapping and list making.

today's menu is:
Breakfast: coffee w/ 2Tb creamer=2pt
bagel thin=1pt...1(oz) FF cream cheese=1pt...1/2 yogurt=1pt...3 scrambles egg whites=opt

Lunch: chicken breast=2pt...1 Tb BBQ sc=0pt...bread=1pt
1/2c. bean salad=1pt
1c. soup=0pt

dinner: Taco bake=5pt
squash=0pt

Snack#1: diet soda=0pt york pattie=1pt
Snack#2: coffee w/ 2Tb creamer=2pt york pattie=1pt

Dessert: pb coolwhip things...2 of them=4pt

Total=22pts :0)

Some things I am going to look out for at the store are...fiber one yogurt...supposed to be 0 pts
and to check the points on half and half to compare to creamer?

Still no cycle! ARGG!

1 comment:

  1. my advice for surviving the rain today: give your youngest an economy size bottle of glue and a bag of feathers and see what happens!! your menu sounds great. i am gonna start having lunch at your house. the yogurt is a great idea, read it helps you lose weight quicker. can't wait to see the pics of the kids. ttyl. luv ya

    ReplyDelete