Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Daily menu

My daily menu is this...

B: coffee w. 2Tb creamer...2pt
bagel thin w/ 1 ounce FF cream cheese...2pt
yoplait light blueberry yogurt...2pt

S#1 glass of diet soda

S#2 coffee w. 2Tb creamer...2pt and 2 graham crackers...2pt

L: 1 chicken breast...2pt w/ 2Tb BBQ sauce...1pt
broccoli..0pt
tri-bean salad ...1/2c = 1pt

D: crock pot cheeseburgers....1/4 c/ meat=2pt and thin=1pt
squash=0pt
beets=0pt

S??? not sure, the family will eat brownies per request of hubby...so who knows what I'll eat...something low in points!

Total:17 so far...that leaves a few points in case anything comes up, rob is insistent that I not let this diet thing make me "rude" ...meaning, if the kids make me a "treat" I am to graciously eat it with out making them feel bad...so I try to leave extra points for such things! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment