Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday

Well, yesterday was ok. It seemed like one of those days where I wanted to sleep or just hang out with a hot cuppa joe! But I couldn't...LOL...I have a life to live :0) We have had some behavior stuff going on with some of the littles as they have been so cooped up and are ready for the weekend freedom! I'll be happy when tomorrow comes....it's so fun to watch the kids play for half the day in their pj's! They come up with all sorts of things to do! I stayed on points yesterday, but REALLY had a hard time not snacking. I think I need to figure in some low point or no point snacks..I will be looking into that today.

Today we are doing school, prize box, the adoption worker is coming, grocery shopping...and getting ready for hunting. Life as I know it is over for the next few months! rob will be hunting, probly daily, so I will be on "my own" for that time. Yes, he'll be home at dark...but I will have a few hours to fill each night! I have BIG PLANS for that time! :0) The first thing I am going to to is budget the time well that he's gone. What things doesn't he like me to mess with when he's home?? I will wrap presents for a short time each time he's gone until I am caught up...I will also do mini cleaning projects...nothing big...so the house won't be torn apart...but the little things that don't get done often enough. I plan to hang out with my sister and her kids...do fun things! WE are all excited about hunting and praying for Daddy to have a great season!

Today's Menu:
B: coffee w/ creamer 2pt...bagel thin...1pt...1ounce FF cream cheese...1pt....3 scrambled egg whites...0pt....1/2 yogurt...1pt

L: chicken breast sand 3pt
broccoli...0pt

D: Easy Ziti...7pt
veggies..0pt

S#1 diet soda and york pattie 1pt
S#2 coffee w. creamer 2pt and york pattie 1pt

Dessert: diet cake 3pt

Total=22 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment