Saturday, October 30, 2010

What's Large??


It was really funny....this weekend the three big kids all had plans, so Saturday morning I just had the four littles...I was planning on having a relaxing morning with my book and a cup of coffee...needless to say, that didn't really happened he way I had planned it in my head! LOL....We decided we were going to take the four littles to lunch ! It was fun...we had a nice time. The funny thing was people were amazed that we had FOUR kids....hehehe....when we politely told them there were 3 more, they were all floored! We are used to the comments (which mostly are nice, but not always) when we have all 7 out...but come on...only four kids! It brought me to think about...what is considered large these days?? Long ago people had large families and it was the norm. What happened?? LOL :0) And yes, in this picture my son is wearing pink shoes!

1 comment:

  1. My idea of a large family is over 4 kids. But...I dont see anything wrong with having more than 3 or 4. :-) You are doing an awesome thing, Kim!

    ReplyDelete