Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mish Mash!!

We have a big week this week!! It started on Sunday with our fun and wonderful Fall Fest at church!! We had SOO much fun! So much fun, I couldn't even fall asleep that night! LOL Then yesterday Rob was home to hunt. That messed up our day (in a good way! ). While he was home between morning and afternoon hunts we played with the kids, got a nice lunch, he helped with school, and during his afternoon hunt he shot a doe. :0)
Today is "Toy Story Tuesday!!" ...Toy Story 3 will be out on DVD, so we will be at CVS at 9:00 a.m. to claim our copy! We also have school, I need to bake as we have company every Tuesday for dinner, and we will cut, grind, and bag our deer meat to freeze.
Wednesday we are going to a friends house to play..then school will get done. So, that will be a late one!
Thursday we have the day off school as we are going to have our girls' sister for the day (the ones we are adopting have an older sister)...that will be all day!
Friday we will be getting prepared for our shoe boxes for church and some of the kids go shopping with their Sunday School teacher.
Saturday we have dress rehearsal, school (because we are taking Thursday off) and we need to take apart the hay maze at church (Rob will do that one! )

On top of all that...we have foster care stuff, adoption stuff, and some kids have Dr. stuff. I need to plan an adoption party, plan my Thanksgiving party, and some day would like to clean my house! LOL
There was a time where I would have freaked out over all of this stuff, felt totally overwhelmed, and drove all of the people who know me nuts! LOL...But, as I get older I seem to be able to take more on in a calm manner. That's a good thing....or I'd be in a bad spot!!

So, I guess we have a busy week! But it should be a fun one! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment