Thursday, November 11, 2010

Frugal and Yummy Breakfast!

I just thought to post how we make great tasting eggs...fast! We often make our scrambled eggs in the microwave! I simply crack 18 eggs into a large bowl sprayed with pam add a splash of milk and some salt & pepper...microwave 3 minutes and stir...3 minutes ans stir....then I add pieces of meat and cheese...3 minutes and stir...they are usually done by then. During this easy for me cooking time I have plenty of time to make all the toast we need for 9 people and juice! This is one of our favorite breakfast foods...this also is a nice one to make along with french toast as the cooking time is so easy, it allows for the time needed to make french toast without feeling like your zipping around the kitchen like a crazy woman! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Funny you mention this because I am eating an egg from the microwave as I read this! :-) We make Egg McMuffins. So simple. 1 egg, a thin slice of ham, a slice of cheese in a small bowl. As this is cooking (2 minutes,) have the English muffin in the toaster. Voila! So easy, yet oh so good. McDonald's couldnt do it any better!

    ReplyDelete