Monday, November 8, 2010

In the Groove

I was just talking with my hubby this morning before he went hunting about how we are in the "groove" as far as school is concerned. I like this time of year because we all know what it expected of us. Not that we always meet the mark, but it's easier to catch up now that we are in our "groove". I like it when things run smoothly....well, as smoothly as they can considering I live with my youngest son! He's an "interesting" fellow! LOL...cute as a button, but keeps mommy hoppin'! I am happy with our choice to use the charter school...it is very hard curriculum, but I LOVE the ease of it all....no planning for me, no record keeping for me, I don't have to make a portfolio, I don't have to schedule testing, I don't have to search for and buy curriculum....the pro's outweigh the con's as far as I am concerned. So, this week as everything else is spinning out of control with all I have to do...which is A LOT....I will know that school will not be put on the back burner because I don't have the time to plan and print stuff, it's all done for me....all I have to do it teach it..and that's the fun part!

No comments:

Post a Comment