Saturday, November 13, 2010

Too Much To Do!!


Oh, how I wish I felt like this guy! But...I don't! I am so stressed out my stomach hurts! This is not good and I need to hand all of my anxiety over to the Lord. I have SO much to plan and do in the next 3 weeks it makes me sick to think about it. We are having Thanksgiving here tomorrow, the adoption is next Saturday...so we are finishing up all the loose ends for the adoption, we are going away for a Thanksgiving dinner the next day, the next Friday I go to the hall and decorate for the adoption party, the next day is shopping all day, the next day is the adoption party...I also need to take care of getting the adopted kids all new stuff like SS cards and such. Then there is Christmas....with a family to shop for and wrap for...this is a BIG job. I also need to keep up with school and teaching Sunday School. There will be hunting and babysitting...It is ALL fine, and WILL BE all fine, I am just looking too far ahead! The Bible tells us not to borrow tomorrows trouble and that is just what I am doing! Things always work out and get done...this will all get done. So, for the next 2 months...and this is BIG for me... I am not going to read for pleasure! This will almost kill me, but it's for the best. I get sucked in and read for ever when that time should be spent being pro-active...speaking of which....I'm now moving on to the things on my list to do!!

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you. Yes, it will all get done...eventually. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete