Friday, November 19, 2010

Touched

I am so touched by the outpouring of love from people concerning this adoption! I feel extremely blessed to have such wonderful people in my life! We have so many well wishes from people, baked goods, money and other things. I went down to the township building to pay for the rental of the community center for our adoption party and someone had already paid the rental fee for us! How nice! TONS of people have offered to help out with the party we are having...a friend and her daughter (4yrs old :0) ) stopped by tonight because they were praying for us today and made our family a cake on a birthday platter...to clelebrate our adoption tomorrow. We have lots of friends and family coming to the court house with us tomorrow...it's just nice to know people love us and our kids so much! God has blessed us more than we could ever deserve. I can hardly believe that tomorrow afternoon we will all be coming home with the same last name!! I'm giddy!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment