Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Grocery Shopping

Today was Wal-Mart day! So, off we went all 8 of us to the store. I made a great menu and list...thought it was going to be a cheap trip....not the case. I ended up needing to stop shopping as I couldn't cram one more thing into the cart or the kids arms! LOL...I got what was on my list! I guess I forget we need to buy things in such a large quantity that it takes us more space and costs more money as well. I guess I need to accept this as fact. I spent around $200 today....for just a "few" things! LOL...We also had lots of "fun"! I dropped a 6 pack of soda (hubby takes them to work) and it sprayed all over the floor...and I had 7 kiddos standing in the middle of it! EEK! We went and found help...we had the normal..."how many kids do you have?" or "God Bless you, I sure couldn't so that!"....or "these couldn't be ALL your kids, could they?"....all in all it was a good trip! The trunk of the bus is still full of Christmas gifts that need to be wrapped, so I had to pile all the food in with the kids in the seats and on the floor! HaHa. We survived another weekly trip to the store! Yeah!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Great job, Kim!
    I'm sure it is a sight to see mama and all her little ducklings. :-)

    ReplyDelete