Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Stuff and Daily Menu

Well, to say the least things are crazy in my head right now!! I am very frustrated and depressed. It seems to be effecting my family and my life greatly. SO, I really need to work through all of this with the only one who can help me.
Anyway, I did NOT plan yesterday...and it showed!! I ate a KING size candy bar and drank half of a Mountain Dew! I just didn't care!! Not good....at all!! I am very disappointed in myself. To even it out a touch, I ate less dinner and no dessert. Just because I am struggling in my heart, does not mean I need to blow my diet.
I got one of my homemade gifts done yesterday :0) I was really happy with it!! I spray painted a big diaper box red and then cut holes in the top, glues white rick rack around the holes, and with black letters (decals) I put "Game Time" on the box!! Then I will make bean bags to go with it, that will make a fun gift! For the rest of the week, I am going to finish a stitchery for my mom, that will be done today, and make a Christmas tree and tree skirt and fake gifts as a gift for Ash for her dolls, and make a few piggy banks. We are going to give them "new" piggy banks with some money in it for the kids. For the littles, the ones who don't know about money, will just get a bunch of nickles, and the bigger ones $5. They should be fun to make! I got COOL scrapbook paper and COOL stickers to make them look good.

Daily Menu:
B: coffee w/ 1 Tb creamer (1)...bagel thin (1) 1 ounce FF cream cheese (1) 3 whites (0) and Fiber One yogurt (0)

L: 2 slices FF lunch meat (1) bread (1) mustard & onions (0)
cauliflower (0) grapes (1)

Dinner: amazing goulash 6pt
squash and onions (0)

Dessert: apple cake (3)
cool whip (1)

S#1 coffee w. 1 Tb creamer (1) and 2 york patties (2)
S#2 coffee w. 1 Tb creamer (1) and SF pudding cup (1) and 1 graham (1)

Total= 21 points :0)...aHHH.....that feels good to plan!!

2 comments:

  1. i just want to encourage you to keep up the good work. you are doing a great job on your diet and please keep posting, i like to see your menu and ideas! save your points i'm counting down to our big shopping day and mike got us a 5$ gift card to dunkin donuts!!! luv ya keep your head up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt realize you started blogging again! :-) It's great to see what's going on - we miss you on the message board.

    Love and praying for you!

    ~M

    ReplyDelete