Monday, October 4, 2010

Daily Menu and the Weekend

The weekend was ok, it was a lazy weekend. I just don't feel well. Still no cycle...it's never gonna come! UGH! Anyway, Rob hunted Saturday and then Sunday we just hung around. It was nice. I didn't do awful this weekend. Saturday we did eat McDonald's. I am allowing myself one meal on a weekend day to splurge. I was pleased to see that I did not gain any weight over the weekend!! YEAH!!! I am trying 2 new recipes today, I hope that they are good... I feel bad making Rob eat "diet" food...so I feel REALLY bad when I make him eat diet food that doesn't even taste good! LOL!! I am going to have a busy day with school as Ash has two unit tests and a BIG portfolio, make that two BIG portfolio projects going! they are HARD! It's going to be a long week! LOL...that's not a bad thing! It's keeps me grounded....where my mind is supposed to be. I am really making an effort to work things around to make this cyber school work for us, so we will do our very best. I will help her where needed and we will just have to take the time it takes, however long it may be! I don't want to make this seem like drudgery, we will make it fun :0)
I am also working hard on my homemade Christmas gifts. I REALLY feel the need to get moving with them. I have a lot planned to make as money is really tight and we want to give the kids a great holiday. I know gifts are not what it's about...my kids know this too! Jesus is the reason, but the gifts are fun! :0)

Daily Menu:
B; coffee w/ 1Tb creamer (I cut my creamer in half so I could drink more coffee!)
bagel thin 1pt 1ounce FF cream chs. 1pt 3 scrambled whites 0pt 1 Fiber One yogurt 0pt

L: chicken breast 2pt 1Tb BBQ sc. 0pt bread 1pt
cauliflower 0pt

D: Lazy Day Lasagna 3pt (that's what the recipe said...I think that sounds low, I'll need to check it)
homemade bread and butter 4pt
veggies 0pt

S#1 coffee w/ 1 Tb creamer 1pt york pattie 1pt
S#2 coffee w/ creamer 1pt 1 SF pudding cup 1pt and 1 graham 1pt

Dessert: pumpkin angel food cake 3pt

Total 21pt (I left extra points as I really do think that the dinner recipe will be more points.)

No comments:

Post a Comment