Thursday, June 9, 2011

What's Been Going On Around Here

We had some pretty wicked storms a few weeks ago, which left us with trees to cut up and brush to drag (through shin deep wet manure, I might add! UGH) and fences to repair. The storm also fried tons of our electronics....including our computer. We have now fixed the computer and are back up and running. Other than that...we have just been busy living life :0) Summer fun!
The boys have had fun fishing with an older neighbor man. He calls and says "I wanna take the boy fishing"...and then we figure our which boy that would be! LOL....they have a great time of fellowship!!
Playing hide and seek.....you'll never see them hiding....in plain sight....in the hay! LOLJust being silly! Life is just too much fun to be serious all the time, right!

Life is good! I'm not sure how much I will be posting anymore...it's been on my heart for a while. I'm just praying and waiting for direction. Time suckers, I must be careful about time suckers...these kiddos deserve my full attention...and hey, who would want to be stuck to a computer while all this fun was happening?? Not me! Go enjoy your day & have some fun!

4 comments:

  1. You have your plate full sweetie and I can see where posting would be a time sucker. There are so many time suckers now a days that it can take away from quality time spent with our children and spouses. Will be praying that you come to a decision that is best for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,

    Sounds like you have been quite busy, but at the same time, having fun with your family, which is a good thing.

    I'm glad that you survived the storms, and got things fixed that needed to be repaired. Hopefully, the storms have passed and you can move-on to better things. :)

    Those were some great photos of your kiddos. The one with your son and his catch of fish is priceless. He looks so "proud" of his "catch of the day."

    Lastly, I can relate to "time suckers" as well. You have to go where the Lord leads you. It's something that I am working upon myself these days - how to avoid "time suckers" that is.

    Sorry this post is so long. I've missed your posts, but I can understand that you are a busy Mommy with much to do. Take care of yourself.

    Blessings,

    -L. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! So glad you are all OK after the storms.. Thanks for sharing the great pictures! Just love your beautiful kiddos!

    I've very much missed you in the blog world, but you know where I stand with priorities and some of the ugliness of blogging.

    I just love you dear friend, and you know we'll be friends and stay in touch regardless of your decision to blog.

    God Bless you and keep having that Summertime family fun!

    ReplyDelete