Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Super Cool Fun!

I posted before about our vacation plans to Dover, De. for the NASCAR race....We will be gone for 4 days, and I don't want to miss that much school..so I decided we are going to make this super cool and educational! I am creating a ton of great information on NASCAR, such as; NASCAR history, famous people in NASCAR, Christians in NASCAR, NASCAR terms, NASCAR safety, our favorite drivers and their stats, the history of the racetrack we are going to, and of course we are FEATURING Ryan Newman!! We are his #1 fans I'm sure...lol...We are going to make either a cool folder for all of our info or make a lapbook. We are also going to use this trip as geography too...lots of great stuff! at the track we will also get to see the engines and safety devices used as they are on display. I am so excited I can barely stand myself...lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment