Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sweet!

Today is a great day to be sweet to our husbands, is it not? :0) I am going to try to think of three sweet things to do for hubby today! I thank God everyday for hubby and pray for him lots and lots...but I want the "do" something more! Join me...do three sweet things for your loving man today and let us know what they are! 1. Got up at 4:30 am and made him his lunch for work...the sweet part was this...I went out in the snow in my pj's, wearing manure boots (it's all I could locate..lol..I mean it was 4:30!) and started his car so it would be toasty warm! 2. I am going to send him a sweet text in a few minutes telling him how much I APPRECIATE him and how much I RESPECT the man God has grown him to be. 3. And lastly, I am going to just LISTEN to him talk about work...without interruption...I am going to ask questions even though I know NOTHING about robotics or tube mills...( rob makes corrugated tubing with robotic tube mills)...we are going on a date tonight...so he will be able to control the conversation...for once..hehehe! :0) I love my man more than anything and am so blessed and thankful to God for him! Go bless your man...and have fun with it!!

3 comments:

  1. Whoa, you made him breakfast at 4:30 in the morning? Good for you. I don't think I've ever gotten up with my husband in the morning. He too gets up at 4. I think mostly because I've always had babies getting up and nursing at night and there was just no way I could pull that off. I've always admired those who do though.

    I love this post Kim. Truly inspires me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! I don't have a man yet, but this makes me want one anew! All in God's time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post! I try to pick at least one day a week where I focus on him..of course, every day I try to put him before myself, but you get my point..making a concerted effort to make him feel special, loved and appreciated. It's done wonders in our marriage.

    God bless, and I'm thankful you have a marriage in which you love to love your husband!

    ReplyDelete