Thursday, February 5, 2009

A fun weekend ahead!

Well, things have been really SLOW here as of late! I can't seem to get moving...my head is in a fog! And one of my children in particular is seeming to give me a hard time! But...that's OK, because we have FUN weekend ahead :)
Today we are having school and house blessing. We usually do our house blessings on Monday and Friday...but we are getting overnight company!! YEAH! My sister in law and her kids are coming to stay tonight and play tomorrow...so NO SCHOOL...then from our house my sister in law and her crew are going to my father in law's...so we might just tag along and have some extra playtime! Saturday we are supposed to have warmer weather...like 40, so we will take FULL advantage of that! And maybe have a friend over for DD...not sure. We are so excited! Hope you all have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time! Sounds like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love the days when a little one decides to be a little harder then normal. I have a particular 5 year old doing just that this last week. I think he has ants in his pants (or 5 yr old critters). Have a great time with your family visit.

    ReplyDelete