Friday, February 6, 2009

Laura Ingalls Wilder's Birthday


I just wanted to pop in and let you all know that Saturday (the 7th) is Laura Ingalls Wilder's Birthday. She was born in 1867. We are using this for school. I found a map of her travels, and interactive time line...and of course we will watch Little House and read a biography...and probably eat something from the Little house cookbook...and look up lots of pictures about the REAL Ingalls family, I want the kids to see the real people and not just the pretty tv people...lol...
Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Happy "almost" birthday Laura! I love all things Little House....takes me right back to childhood. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong era..life was simple but hard back then :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Laura Ingalls Wilder and all things Little House!

    ReplyDelete