Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ahh...That's Better!

We finally switched back from the online charter school to traditional homeschooling! Boy, am I ever relieved! I didn't realize how much I was not liking the charter school until I was no longer doing it. We are back to our "normal"...The bigs do independent work like spelling and math...from 9-11 am while I am JUST with all the littles....doing littes school :0) I have seen a major improvement in little kid behaviors....this is because they have ME....then the Bigs all do group teaching with me from 12:30-2:30 while the littles are resting and napping. That's it...we are ALL together and happy about it! No more jumping from topic to topic...we are actually going to LEARN something....Ahh....that feels much better!

4 comments:

  1. Good news :-) Must be a great feeling

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I'm so glad you've settled in with what you are going to do!

    God Bless your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better about things and that everyone is happier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! We are feeling so much better about things! God is good :0)

    ReplyDelete