Saturday, February 26, 2011

Living With Kids!

My husband spent a whole bunch of time re-doing the leaf in our dining table...while the polly was still drying he said to all of us..." DO NOT TOUCH THE TABLE!!"...needless to say within a few hours we had many little hand prints, a fingernail scratch, and about a dozen cat paw prints! LOL....my poor husband :0)

This morning, I had to call all boys together...they were all lined up....looking guilty....I asked them who peed all over the bathroom floor...the big ones looked relieved...hubby said...I'm glad I'm off the hook this time....little boys looked at each other and then the youngest boy told that it was him....then the oldest daughter comes out and told me that "Oh yeah...he told me about that...huh...I guess I didn't believe him!" GEESH!

Living with kids!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes...there is ALWAYS evidence of these children....so much of my perfectionist/control freak self has to die continually, to raise the kids for the Lord...just another way He reaches me!!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete