Monday, January 24, 2011

Broken!

What a day so far! Everything is breaking! I went to grab a shirt from the dryer this morning and all the clothes were still wet...I thought it was strange and went to turn the dryer back on and it made an awful noise! I called hubby and had him listen to it over the phone...he had me try a few things...and he thinks it's something he may be able to fix! YEAH! But how soon...we don't know as we will need to order parts, and it's an old dryer. I don't do wash over the weekend..so we are backed up...big time. It's FREEZING cold here and my clothes line is in the new horse pasture, the horses would eat my clothes even if I could hang them...and I don't even own any clothes bars! HA! This will be interesting! Also...I turned the dishwasher on and walked away...I came back out about 15 mins later and smoke was rolling out of it! I had to call hubby again...he had me check a few things and he said he thinks it is "toast"! EEK! We can not afford new things...so it will be interesting! I run my dishwasher 3 times a day! Our house is going to be a bit nutty this week :0) I was able to pray about all of this with my children and tell them how this was NOT my plan for the day...but it was what God allowed into my day...and I need to make the best of the day and go about taking in these things with a smile on my face :0) It was a great time to pray and talk with them...we talked about the different ways we will go about getting things done with this many people and already being behind on the wash. So far, I am doing well...keeping the smile on my face...I pray that God will help my continue to keep my eyes on Him and not to focus on these "things" that are throwing a kink in "my" day! This is the day the Lord had made...I shall rejoice and be GLAD in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment