Wednesday, January 12, 2011

This and That

This Post is just a mish mash...LOL...I am feeling the winter blah's...so I needed to do a few things to make it more fun for myself and the kids! I love making special foods for the kids, but hate paying a lot of money for them...sometimes even making a new recipe is too much for me..LOL...so yesterday I made homemade "lunchables" for lunch! My husband takes the snack sized lunchables to work for a snack between breakfast and lunch. The kids thought this was cool...and it was so much cheaper than buying them :0) Add some cheese and fruit, and there you go!! Another thing I did to boost myself was to organize a drawer in my china cupboard. I used this drawer to hold "stuff"...aka...garbage! It took me 5 mins to clear it all out, clean it...5 mins to sort the "stuff" (throw most of it away)..and then I decided to put my cookbooks and aprons in the drawer. I think it turned out pretty nicely :0) I feel like everywhere I look there is a mess! I LOVE organizing and cleaning things, so I am looking forward to keeping things going!!









1 comment:

  1. What fun treats. I love the idea and I know my kids will too.

    ReplyDelete