Monday, January 17, 2011

My Favorite Vision

My favorite vision this weekend was a pile of sleds at the bottom of the sledding hill :0) The kids had such fun in the snow this weekend! We played and played and played!!! Hubby would pull them around in the sleds...big ones would hold on to little ones as they whizzed down the hill. I cherished the moments of watching the littlest ones try to climb their way to the top of the hill dragging their sleds along. I hope my mind can hold onto the sound of their giggles and hoots & hollers all through the week. We have plenty of time to play during the school week...but not just "us"...there are always extras or some missing...which is fine too....but I look forward to "family time" too! I am blessed, indeed!

3 comments:

  1. I'll most likely be having that vision today. We just got a fresh batch of snow and I'm sure the kids will want to try it out.

    blessings,
    tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we would get some snow!

    I am passing along a Sunshine award to you!

    ReplyDelete