Friday, January 28, 2011

Needing Frugal Organization!

I feel like everywhere I look there is an unorganized mess! We are "re-doing" our kitchen...so my free time is being filled with that...but I don't feel like it's just that. I feel un-inspired to want to get things together. Maybe it's the winter blues, I don't feel sad, but kinda lazy. I don't have much time, maybe that's it. I tend to see a lot to do and shut down! I also think space is a HUGE issue for me! I am not always the most creative person when it comes to finding ways to store things or make the best use of my space...So, for the next few weeks I am going to be brainstorming frugal ways to get organized. I don't want to spend a lot of money on storage containers, shelves, and the such. for starters, of course, will be do de-clutter! From there...not a clue what I am going to do! Ha! Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. less is more! makes 3 pile, 1 to keep, 1 that is garbage, 1 to give away.


    Get rid of anything that you haven't use in the last 3 months etc...

    there is so much clutter that we often miss because we are "use" to have it around!!!

    ReplyDelete