Sunday, January 16, 2011

Click-n-Pull!!

We fell out of the habit of going to Sam's Club over the holiday's...not a good thing! Since November I have been going grocery shopping weekly at Wal-Mart....and hating every moment of it! Then it dawned on me to go back to Sam's Club to get a month worth of food in one swoop :0) A few days before we were going to go, I read a lady's blog and she mentioned "Click-n-Pull"...light bulb moment!! I went on the site...and clicked on all the stuff I wanted and we simply went and picked it up! I was SO AWESOME! I spent less as well :0) When we started going to Sam's Club I would spend between $400-$500...by the time we stopped going I was spending around $800!!! WAY to salty for us! Yesterday I spent $342 at Sam's Club...then had hubby stop at Aldi for a few things...spent another $40. For a month worth of food (minus fresh produce, milk & bread) I spent $382! YEAH! Now, I just need to make it last! It doesn't get better than that....shopping at home...then driving to the store just to pick it up! Sam's Club is an hour drive from our house...so when we would all go in and shop we would be gone from home for about 4 hours or more...so we would always end up eating out. A trip to pizza hut for us is around $80 or so! This time we were so fast...only gone for 2.5 hours...we left after breakfast and were home for lunch! Saving more money :0)

6 comments:

  1. That is an awesome service, Kim! YAY! Great job!

    Do you freeze milk? We do to help with the amount of trips to the store. We also freeze bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, we don't have the freezer space to freeze anything extra! I wish we did though. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of click and pull before! That is great! I wish we had a Sam's Club by us so I could do that. And I was also thinking that freezing bread and milk could save you some more trips to the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do wish I could freeze bread and milk...but there is NO room! We have 7 deer in there! LOL
    Hubby car pools to work and they park in the parking lot of a Dollar General..so when we need bread or milk he just runs in for that only...he does a good job :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We use Sam's Club Click-n-Pull, too! Love it! It has made our shopping time so much easier and actually kept us on our budget.

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree...It does help you stay on budget...it's great!! Have a great day! :0)

    ReplyDelete