Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rip Off!

ARGG! We are re-doing our floor in the kitchen....it's a LOONNGG story...but this is the second time in 3 days our flooring has been torn up...our sub-floor fixed and we have had to buy flooring twice! EEK! anyway....the rip off is this...I went to Lowe's in a rush...the floor guy is coming tomorrow to lay the flooring and we still have repair work to do...another LOONNGG story...lol...so...I go to buy a gallon of floor patch for $25....they had none...but they did have quart size containers of the stuff I needed...for $10 a pop! WOW! I needed 4 of them to get the job done...so instead of paying $25, I had to pay $40! Makes me mad...such a rip off...same stuff...same amount bought....NOT the same price! UGH....Can't wait to have this project done!

1 comment:

  1. Man, what a pain in the butt! Ugh! I hope your project is wrapped up soon! I'm sure it will be worth it in the end..right? Ha! I'm no stranger to big, lengthy and costly projects..I sympathize!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete