Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Singing My Husbands Praises

I LOVE my husband for so many reasons...one is that he is so handy! He can fix just about anything! Our washer is old...about 14 years old. My husband used to work in a foundry and would come out B.L.A.C.K. from HEAD to TOE....and he also worked on a farm in the mornings for years...so our washed has taken alot of abuse. Our clothes were stinky right out of the washer and it was driving us crazy! He checked the whole machine and could find nothing wrong...but he is so frugal minded and resourceful he looked more into it and figured out that the inner drum needed a good cleaning....it was gross....so all that yucky stuff was getting in my wash every single time! YUCK! So, Rob worked for a few hours....spent $0...and fixed my washer :0) I now have great smelling wash....all thanks to the talent God has given my husband! I thank God for him ALL the time! What a blessing my husband is! I love to let him know just how much I love and appreciate him ;0)

4 comments:

  1. Praise God that he give us wonderful husband!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! I am also so thankful to God for our husbands...while they are all different, they are perfectly matched to us by the Creator!

    My husband is a great woodworker and has built the high chair we use, the play fort and swing set, our deck, the girls' bed, our oldest son's bed, etc. It's a blessing when we balance one another out! The things I am "good at", he appreciates and cannot do for himself, and very much vise versa!

    Thank you for this praise of your husband post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim,

    Yeah! My husband is pretty handy with things of that nature as well.

    It's truly a blessing to have loving husbands! :)

    -LR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it such a blessing to have a handyman ♥ We do need to sing their praises:) Kelsey

    ReplyDelete