Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Cleaning Has Begun!

I have started with my spring cleaning! I love it! I just hope i can actually get through the whole house this year! LOL...usually I fizzle out. I almost always start with the kitchen, but we just re-did our kitchen...so besides some minor stuff, it's already done! I finished the kitchen today and am on to the dining room :0) I have made a detailed list of things to be done and even some projects that I would like to do. Some rooms will get painted and re-decorated...so this could take me all of the summer. I am not one who enjoys being without a "home" project going...so this is fun for me :0) How's your spring cleaning going?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'm knee deep in Spring cleaning! Already went through the girly room, the little boy room and our 8 year old's room...The rest of the house has a few little things here and there, but I try to maintain so nothing too big...mostly just want to get outside and garden!!!

    Great job getting ready for Spring!

    ReplyDelete