Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A few frugal things I made

The other day I needed to make some homemade dishwasher soap (above) and some homemade laundry soap (below)


I like making these things for a few reasons....you buy the big boxes of ingredients to make them, so you have them on hand ....when I run out I can just make more...both things take almost the same ingredients...so I'm killing two birds with one stone, so to speak!
And the main reason is that is saves us money :)
I have been "re-inspired"the last few days....I am always frugal, but not always excited about it and not always looking for new ideas. So, this new "re-inspiration" has been great! I found a cool blog that has great ideas..http://blog.boreingfamily.com
I love it...she also has videos about being frugal and simple :) My loving sister and my good friends have also been talking about being frugal as of late...and of course my favorite fru-glas!
I want to thank each of these wonderful sisters in Christ, as we need to uplift and encourage each other to be good stewards of what the Lord has blessed us with!
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment