Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Trying to be creative

Well, not too much is new here. We are really trying to keep to a schedule which will prove to be hard this week as DH only works 2 days! He has some extra work on farm tractors, but he will be around more. The last day he was home he cut a trap door in the wall for the kids to play with! LOL....how will I keep them focused if Daddy is home cutting holes in the wall! LOL
DS is really struggling right now and can barley focus on anything for more than a minute (literally)... I wish I knew of more to do for him...I will not put him on meds again...but he needs something!
As for the trying to be creative part....I am making homemade decorations for Valentine's Day. As I said before, I LOVE decorating for the seasons! I wen to some country prim decor sites and got some ideas to make on my own...so we shall see. I got to use my new sewing table to sew little heart pillows that will go in baskets with roses and greenery....maybe a few white lites too....not sure yet. I want to make a garland and paint red hearts on cream colored pillar candles and make candle rings....and some felt hearts with buttons sewn on to hang over knobs on the canning cupboard and a few kitchen cupboards...and I printed some scripture about love and am trying to figure out what to do with that. So if any of you have any ideas, please feel free to share!
Hope you all have a blessed day!

~ Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment