Monday, January 12, 2009

Manic Monday...and creepy crawlies!!


Well, Today is "Manic Monday"!!! there is SOO much to do today! I already feel as if my head is spinning! LOL...
The baby is sick (foster child) and he needs to see a Dr. ASAP! His breathing is very labored and congested, so we need that checked out. Also, my 16 yr old (foster child) has a dentist apt.....so we will have to do that along with house chores and homeschool and babysitting. We shall see how it goes!
Today DD is starting a lapbook about the Underground Railroad. She has shown a great interest in the book she read, which is a great encouragement as she has not shown much interest in reading... getting to do a lapbook after reading a whole book really helps it be more fun! We have already done a few lapbooks and I think they will really enjoy them as they get older, it will be fun to look back and see what they did.
As for the creepy crawlies part....last night as I was sleeping I got woke up to DH hitting me on the rear end! It shocked me and I sat up like a bolt! come to find out, DH was killing a SPIDER that was crawling on me! The thought of a spider crawling on you when you are sleeping was too much for me! I was grossed out!!! Needless to say... I didn't sleep well the rest of the night! LOL
In His Service,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment