Saturday, January 31, 2009

Decorating for Valentine's Day

Today I spent some time decorating for Valentine's Day! The picture above is kind of dark, but it's my mirror in the living room ...it has a berry garland, but I added a garland of hearts for a little bit of a "lovely" touch :) I stuck a window cling to the mirror as well.

This is a candle and roses I threw together
I quickly sewed up these cute hearts and stuck them in a basket with some fillers....it sits on my buffet in the dining room.



This jar with Valentine Candy Corn sits on my kitchen table for the little ones to enjoy!


and heart gummies....also for little ones...and ME! I LOVE these!!! I really enjoy decorating for the holidays and seasons, but can't seem to make myself spend much money on something like this. So, all of my "decorations" are either sale items, I like to shop for Valentine's Day things after Christmas as red is a main color for Christmas, I shop after Valentine's day for the following year, and some things are handmade....I have a few more things to put up, and have a few things up I didn't take pictures of. Our house is full of Valentine's cheer! I think that is MUCH needed....winter has been long and cold here! I'm ready for some color and cheer! Have a great night! Enjoy the Lord's Day tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment