Friday, January 16, 2009

Gifts from Husband!

My husband bought me this sewing table, I can't wait to use it! The sewing machine folds down and you can close that part that flips out so it is just a small "desk"

It looks like this folded up

I have always wanted a corner cupboard...isn't it pretty!!


And finally this is my new canning cupboard! Rob built me the green one next to it during the summer as we never have enough room for our canned stuff from the garden. Now I have more than enough room!
We were at some furniture stores and I mentioned I liked these things...then later hubby took off to go see his dad...and came home with all of this! I have a wonderful husband!!
~ Kim



3 comments:

  1. Your sewing table is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to have one like that! Do you know where your husband purchased it?

    Also, I love your canning cupboard!! Not only does it store everything neatly, but it is SOOOO pretty, too! And I LOVE seeing everything that you so lovingly canned for your family! What a blessing!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I LOVE the furniture too! We got them at a used furniture store called "Almost New"... we love to drive around in the middle of nowhere and find little cool shops! It's such fun!
    We have 3 gardens and we love to can veggies!
    Thanks for visiting my little corner of the world! Hope you visit again!

    ~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sewing machine is so nice! Mine is in a table like that too.

    ReplyDelete