Saturday, December 18, 2010

Busy Weekend...and a Question For You

I'll start with the question...so you;ll have time to think of a brilliant answer before the end of this post..hehehehe! Ok...I can not seem to come up with a good, kid friendly craft for my babysitting kids to make for their parents for Christmas! I have searched, and thought...I am coming up BLANK! HELP! Any good ideas....cheap and easy would be best!? Thank You!!

This is the busiest weekend of the whole year for us...Today we have a Christmas party at Rob's mother's house with all of his step sisters and their kids...then we have a Christmas party at Rob's dad's house with all of the step siblings and their kids in the afternoon/evening. In the middle of that is dress rehearsal for the church Christmas play! This morning before we go I have baking to do for tomorrow. Tomorrow we have church and Sunday school, the kids will be handing out cute dishes of the baked goods that I am making this morning. Then when we come home, we will build a ginger bread house, and bake some more...then we will go back to church for the Christmas play (this is my Christmas gift from my daughter, I don't watch any rehearsals or even let her talk to me about the play! ) After the play will be fellowship time with finger foods in the gym. After that when we get home I need to put together trays of goodies as a gift for the families we babysit for. BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! Hopefully all can be done with a good attitude and a joyful spirit...after all it is all done in the name of the Lord! Hope you have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Whew! That's a mouthful. What a busy weekend. As for your question, anybody who knows me knows I can't answer that!! I'm the uncraftiest person in the whole world. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete