Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mommy's Sick Bed

I am not feeling well. I am not down and out, just a little sick. I went to lay down yesterday at lunch break, I REALLY needed a rest as we were having company for dinner and dessert and before that I was going grocery shopping. So, I get them all sat down and started with lunch...I announce I am going to go lay in my bed and that their oldest sister was "in Charge"! I get all snuggled in with my box of tissues, close my eyes, and here a pitter patter and then "I wuz you, mom....SO much!"...and in climbs my little man...then 5 minutes later here comes another...and another...my sick bed was getting full of kids! Needless to say, I got no extra rest at lunch break...LOL...But God got me through the day and gave me a good night of rest...and a bed full of kids!

3 comments:

  1. Praying that you all fell better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, a very familiar scene. And I've crawled in bed many times over the years suffering from morning sickness. I don't think I was ever alone! Such memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better soon. I was going to write that in my last comment but one of my kids climbed on the table and placed their hand on the key board for balance. Not sure what happened!

    ReplyDelete