Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Princesses do Laundry!




Even princesses do laundry! She has no maid...so she happily helps with the wash! LOL...too cute! I am hoping to make more time for such things during the next few weeks. The wrapping is almost done...I just have a few things left to wrap, so I am going to take the hour I was spending wrapping and do some deep cleaning. I am going to start with the bedrooms and upstairs. During the time of getting ready for the adoption, doing the adoption, having the flu and strep throat go through, the house work has been let go a bit. We are still keeping things up OK, just not the greatest...LOL...Things have kind of been tossed here and there...so it's time to get to work!!

2 comments:

  1. we have the same thing happening over here little princesses doing laundry and dishes :-)

    ReplyDelete