Friday, December 17, 2010

Hand Picked Gifts

We all feel special when we receive a hand picked gift, rather than some pre-packaged deal that you could pick up anywhere, right? This is not a new concept...I already knew this...but it hit me like a TON of Bricks yesterday and was instantly dropped to my knees in thanksgiving... God handpicked this life for ME! WOW! We all "know" this...but man oh man, did it become REAL in my heart yesterday! I just am amazed at Him...and all He is...He picked these kids, this husband, this home, this life, for ME...Talk about feeling special! Not that...my head is big, I'm so great, kind of special...a humbled beyond words kind of special. I am SO unworthy of all He has given to me. It's incredible to me....that He will work in spite of me...I don't deserve His grace and love...but it's mine...free for the taking....I look around me...I have the BEST husband... God picked him for me, we have been together since the first time we saw each other...literally, so I believe in love at first sight...because of God. I see 7 little faces snuggled on the couch watching shows...He gave me two before I was even saved, and living a life of TOTAL sin...then when I was barren he gave me 5 children to adopt...without even asking...what a gift...it was God. I could go on and on about the blessings He has given me!! I know this sounded like a bunch of "mish-mash"...LOL...but my heart is so full, it might burst! God's greatness is HUGE and I am so thankful to know Him, and to have received His handpicked gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment