Monday, December 27, 2010

Regular Life

I am SO looking forward to getting back to "regular" life! I love the time we just had during November and December, but I am ready for our slow way of life to return! We are not busy people, we are always doing something....but usually at home...and it just seems normal to us. We are not a family who likes to run about and go lots of places and spend lots of money. It seems that's all we have done the past two month...with holidays and the adoption/adoption party...it has been hectic to say the least!! This week will be spent getting things cleaned up from Christmas, the tree and decorations put away...getting out my household planner and making new schedules as our old ones will not work now that all the kids are finally home (one was in public school until the adoption) and we have taken on another child to babysit. It feels so refreshing to look at things with a clear head and know that our slow way of living can be resumed! I look forward to every moment of it! :0)

1 comment:

  1. I second this for sure. I'm about to go crazy not being on my schedule. We are beginning some light schooling this week so that by the time next week arrives they are all warmed up!

    ReplyDelete