Thursday, December 16, 2010

Just Like A "Real" Mommy!




This is my daughter, Kate. she's too cute for her own good! She often dresses herself up like this, pushes a baby stroller, and is usually lugging around a purse half her size...saying "Look, I'm just like a real mommy!" She must need glasses!! This is NOT the mommy she sees....here...in this house~ I never walk around in full princess gear, pushing a stroller, carrying a magic wand~ But it got me thinking, what kind of mommy do the kids REALLY see? Do they see a mommy who is frazzled and tired? Do they see a mommy who can't hide her emotions when she's upset? Do they see a mommy who loves her home and her family? Do they see a mommy who puts God first in her life? I have no clue what they see! Kids are so forgiving...and adaptable. I have had kids get in trouble all day and then when I put them to bed and kiss them...they say to me.."Mommy, this was the best day ever!" (Kyara does this all the time!)LOL...I love my kids SO incredibly much, I think I owe it to them to really dig into the Word, pray, and see what kind of mommy they deserve to see everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Your little Kate has wrapped up all her dreams into one grand package!! So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I those those blessing and to think some think of them as burden!!!

    ReplyDelete