Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Decorations






I thought I would share pictures of some of our Christmas decorations. We didn't put up as much as some years. I think I like to keep things simple. We don't have much extra space, so this works for us. I do have more decorations out than what is seen in these pictures though. Things are coming along as far as Christmas goes. I just have 2 more small things to buy the next time I'm at the store. They are not for my own children so it won't matter if they are with me when I buy them :0) I have a few more days of wrapping and then that should be done! I am looking forward to having a bit of free time in the afternoon to do some cleaning and organizing to get things ready for all the new things the kids will get for Christmas. It's a good chance to keep things cleared out! We have most of our get togethers scheduled and on the calender, so that makes it nice! I am having a hard time coordinating some of Ashley's activities and the parties. I think she will miss the get together with her grandparents this weekend as she will be with the church putting on a play for a nursing home. I am going to have her do this instead as I think she needs to learn to serve others...and this is a great opportunity to do so. I am trying to make this as stress free as possible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment