Monday, December 6, 2010

Preschool Activities...

We needed a revamp of our preschool activities as winter has set in and the kids aren't playing outside as much. I like them to have things to do...so they don't run wild and kill each other! LOL

1. cutting and pasting
2. art box...this has magazines to cut and paste and odds & ends
3. baby care...baby bath, crib, swing, bottles...etc..
4. play dough
5. pudding bags...put pudding in a gallon zip lock and they write on it with their finger
6. grocery store
7. books
8. blocks
9. an educational movie about community helpers and a sheet for example
10. kitchen
11. water in a big oblong tub...put boats and measuring cups.
12. coloring
13. number and letter games I made from ideas found online :0)
14. bingo dot art
15. play Dr.
16. play "school" using unwanted homeschooling items I already have.
17. restaurant...I printed off pretend menus...some will be servers, others will be diners
18. "office"...with fake computers and phones...they will "dress up"

I have most of these items on hand, others I do not and will need to buy...I hope this helps keep little hands busy while we are cooped up for the winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment