Saturday, December 11, 2010

Meet The "Littles"


These are the "Littles"....they are the little people in our family. Their ages are 3,4,5, and 6. They keep our house full of mischief, laughter, and fun! They do EVERYTHING together...and are often referred together as a group....hence being called the "Littles":0) I love that God blessed us with children like this, one right after the other! I pray any future pregnancies will be this way! There is always a party as far as they are concerned! There is always someone to play with, someone to talk to, someone to snuggle with! I pray that as they grow they will be best friends and understand just how special it is for them to have brothers and sister so close to their own age. In this picture the "Littles" are watching a Christmas movie together and eating popcorn :0) Another funny thing that just came to mind was this...people ask me all the time how I find time to have "one on one" time with each child...first of all, I don't really think this is a great idea...it works out that way sometimes, to have just one child, but we believe in doing things TOGETHER, anyways....if you try to do something with just one of the "Littles"...alone....they are devastated! They can't wait to get back with the "guys"! My kids actually ENJOY being TOGETHER as a FAMILY! Crazy idea...lol....

2 comments:

  1. our 3 little one are all 18 month apart and my husband and I are making jokes on if God will bless us again by the time our youngest us 10 months (she is 6 month now)

    We love family time too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love having many together. Always a party!! When my twins were born, numbers 8 and 9, I had 4 under 4 1/2. That was definitely a crazy, busy, happy time. It stayed that way for 9 years since I had more children after them. It's truly a great blessing. So wonderful for you to have all these little ones!

    ReplyDelete